Four Weeks to Inner and Outer Harmony
Over 47% of women suffer from disorders related to hormone imbalances.
The Healthy Hormones Program is for women who have struggled with their hormones, weight or just not feeling their best and KNOW THEY DESERVE RADIANT HEALTH.
Why are hormones so misunderstood? Because the root cause of their imbalance is not treated holistically. To balance hormones, we need to re-program how the nervous system works in conjunction with the endocrine system. It’s a duet – not a solo performance.
Hormones are one of the most influential – but often least understood – elements of the female reproductive system.
Some of the most common problems associated with hormonal imbalances are:
- Weight gain (especially around the hips and abdomen)
- Inability to lose weight
- Heavy periods and/or endometriosis
- PCOS (polycystic ovaries) and irregular periods (missing cycles)
- PMS symptoms such as extreme cramps, headaches, fatigue and breast tenderness
- Adrenal fatigue or feeling exhausted and overwhelmed no matter how much sleep you get
- Acne, eczema and other skin rashes
- Thinning hair especially around the forehead
- Anxiety and/or depression
- Hirsutism, or excessive hair on the face, chin, or other parts of the body
- Night sweats and hot flashes
- Inability to fall pregnant
Hormones are so Misunderstood
The nervous system is made up of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. It is the body’s communication system that controls much of what your body does.
It allows you to do things like walk, speak, swallow, breathe and learn, and controls how your body reacts in an emergency (fight-flight-freeze).
Each part of your body from your brain to your skin, your heart, your kidneys, and your muscles has a specific job. They take direction from not only your nervous system, but also your endocrine system to get the work done.
The glands of the endocrine system send out hormones that tell each part of your body what work to do, when to do it, and for how long.
Hormones are your body’s chemical messengers whereas an electric impulse is your nervous system’s messenger.
The nervous system sends messages quickly to keep the body safe, whereas the endocrine system sends messages that travel slowly but the effects can last much longer.
To balance your hormones, you need to balance both of these systems.
How does the Healthy Hormones Program Work?
The program is designed to reboot the body’s endocrine and nervous system and reprogram how these two systems work together.
By combining personalised nutrition targeted to balance hormones and clear any excess hormones from the body with energy clearing, this approach quickly clears up hormonal over or under production.
The Healthy Hormones program runs for four weeks and includes:
- Four weekly coaching sessions with Christina via Zoom
- Personalised four-week, hormone-balancing meal plan using real foods
- Energetic clears and rebalancing of the womb, thyroid and pituitary glands – and any other areas that require energetic support to balance your hormones
- Exercise and lifestyle recommendations to support the program
- Full understanding of what you need to continually keep your hormones balanced
- Emotional support and guidance to ensure you meet your goals
- Understanding of how your body processes use hormones and how to best support these processes
- Blood panel analysis at the beginning and conclusion of the program to assess the results
Healthy Hormones is a Bespoke Program Just for You
Over four weeks you will learn how to:
- Nourish your body with hormone-loving foods
- De-stress and turn-off fight-or-flight response
- Regulate your nervous system
- Avoid hormone triggering foods and situations
- Transform your life into a high-vibe zen zone
- Heal your gut, skin and monthly flow
- Finally feel radiant, abundant health and embody what it means to be balanced