Learn How to Thrive After Domestic Violence and Abuse and Become the Creator of Your New Life.
This eBook and accompanying workbook focuses on ways to rebuild your life and thrive after leaving an abusive relationship or experiencing abuse as a child.
Your new life starts NOW! You’ll learn how to go from victim to creator based on personal experience, spirituality, science and psychology.
This ebook will empower you to leave the victim mentality behind and:
- Develop a plan for leaving an abusive relationship
- Identify seven steps towards healing after abuse or domestic violence
- Discover how experiences from childhood are affecting you now
- Identify and break toxic relationship patterns
- Clear emotional trigger responses and overwhelm
- Understand how your limiting beliefs are sabotaging your reality
- Heal co-dependency and trauma bonding
- Identify trauma and learn how to process and heal it
- Live a life that is uniquely yours
- Increase self-esteem and self-worth
In the workbook you will journal, reflect and come up with ways to:
- Heal your codependency
- Identify how and why you are still allowing toxic people in your life
- Understand your story and begin to write a new chapter
- Identify and understand how the abuse made you feel
- Breakdown how gaslighting was used to manipulate you
- Learn how to trust again and put yourself first
- Learn how to set boundaries and say NO
- Practice self-care and invest in yourself
- Understand your trauma, emotions and limiting beliefs
- Create a new life for yourself
Howdy, I’m the author Christina Cannes.
I grew up in the US in a chaotic, physically and emotionally abusive household. After escaping the abuse, recovering from an eating disorder and deciding life was more fun elsewhere, I sold everything I owned and moved to Australia at 27. I spent a decade wandering the expansive, open spaces and deserts only to discover the relationships I created – even across the world – all mirrored my abusive childhood.
Determined to break the cycle, I learned how to heal by releasing trapped emotions and trauma from my subconscious (body-mind) and re-program my traumatic, abusive childhood experiences which completely transformed my life. Knowing firsthand how difficult recovering from trauma and abuse can be, I am dedicated to sharing my tools and helping others heal and live fulfilling lives.
This ebook is for women and men who have recently left an abusive relationship – or who experienced abuse as a child – and are looking for tools to help them thrive.
The most confusing thing about domestic violence and abuse is the fact that we find ourselves loving people who hurt us. Oftentimes, we can’t even see how destructive our relationships are until it’s too late.
The physical, emotional and spiritual implications of domestic violence and abuse are rarely understood by someone unless they have experienced it.
Police, courts and support workers can help you in the early stages when seeking safety and advice, but they do not understand the long-term emotional, physical and financial impacts of domestic violence and how to completely heal from it.
Victims of domestic violence and abuse experience PTSD/CPTSD, or post-traumatic stress disorder/complex post-traumatic stress disorder, similar to soldiers returning from war. But unlike soldiers, our battle can last for decades and leave us in a constant state of fight-or-flight, our health impacted by adrenal fatigue and burnout, and emotionally distressed while our children continue to visit the abusive former partner. Our battles never seem to end.
Broadly speaking, abuse is all about power and control. As victims of abuse it is vital to not remain victims. Therefore, the more control and power you have over yourself, the less someone else has over you. Recovering from abuse is all about self-empowerment, self-love, valuing the self and learning how to calm emotions and heal CPTSD.
The secret to healing the trauma from abuse is to develop a strong and healthy relationship to self.
Get these TWO eBooks valued at over $60 for as little as $10. I want these resources to be accessible to everyone no matter what you’re situation.
Start living your life free from abuse as the new you NOW for as little as $10!