Scope of Policy
We collect the following information:
- Contact and Account Information: Your name, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, username, password and any other contact and/or Account information that you provide us either through our Website, our events or in-store;
- Service Provider Information: Information about the mobile or internet service provider you are using with your device to access the Website and/or send us messages. including name and the
- Messages: The date, time and content of any messages you send to us;
- Payment Information: Credit/debit card and other billing information, including cardholder transaction data, card numbers, expiration dates, billing addresses and CVV codes;
- IP address and other technical information collected from the servers utilized by you or your vendors, such as information and data that is automatically collected upon visiting the Website (i.e., webpage http headers (home server domain names, internet protocol address, operating system type, browser type and language) and information on what pages you access on and other information about the way(s) in which you use the Website).
- Information provided on any application (including the App) or authorization, such as your location, your handset type, your UDID (unique handset code) and any other information you or your mobile device provides to us;
- Other: Other information you provide to us when you use the Website or otherwise interact with us.
- Information listed above which we aggregate and/or anonymize so that it is not linked to you.
How Information is Collected
We collect information through one or more of the following ways:
- the completion of electronic forms found on the Website or on a third party-hosted website, whether via computer or mobile device;
- the completion of paper forms provided to us;
- SMS (Short Message Service) messages sent via cell phone, or through email and other communications;
- telephone calls made to us, or vice versa;
- referring websites or third parties, including social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ and others including by virtue of advertisements placed by us on websites maintained by those third parties;
- our affiliates such as Big Beautiful Sky
- the maintenance and analysis of Website server logs;
- events that we host or by visiting our stores; and
- “cookies” (small text files placed by us on your computer(s)), single pixel GIF image files (also called “Web beacons”), Website server log analysis and other similar technological means. See “Use of Web Technologies” Section below.
Location information: We collect information about your location based on:
- derivations made from the IP address from which you connect; and
- if you consent (by accepting on your mobile operating system), the Global Positioning System (GPS) of your device when the App is running in the foreground (together, “Location Information”).
We (and our service providers) use your Location Information to provide you with customised nearby services or value-added services (including marketing) that we think you’d like. Where possible, we may also use Location Information to enhance or localise content and services that you use. If you do not wish to share your GPS location with us, you can switch off GPS functionality on your mobile device.
Certain portions of the Website require that you register for an Account before being able to access them. On those portions of the Website that require registration, we collect information to create your account, as well as to determine specific content, products and services that will be of particular interest to you. By collecting and maintaining accurate information, we learn more about your interests and needs and are better able to provide you with such content and with offers for such products and services.
Use of Information Collected
We use the information we collect:
- to identify the parties with whom we are dealing and to provide customized information and offers of products and services, including to enable third party services to display customized content and advertising provided by us.
- to manage and communicate with you about your account with us.
- for the purposes of fulfilling orders for products or services placed by you.
- for statistical purposes. /li>
- to provide information about our company such as newsletters or other communications, and to deliver advertising and promotional information from our partners and third-party vendors.
- to improve our technologies including for the purpose of enhancing your experience on the Website
- to provide marketing messages, promotions, offers of products and services and other content which we think will be of specific interest to you, where you have consented (or not opted out, as applicable).
We store or transfer your credit/debit card data in order to more easily provide services to you. If such credit/debit card and other billing information is collected and/or stored, such credit/debit card and other billing information will be collected and transferred over a secure connection in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements, and is used only for processing underlying transactions.
Where you have consented (or not opted out, as applicable), we add your information to our databases to contact you through future emails, postal mailings and SMS text-messaging regarding site updates, upcoming events, new products and services and/or the status of orders placed online. We do not currently use geolocation for purposes of tracking your location when you use the Website, but we reserve the right to do so in the future in order to better target product and service offerings and other information to you.
When you sign up for an account with us, we will send you a welcome email. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide any services you request, to provide newsletters or other updates that you request and to manage your account. In addition, when you register an Account with us, you can consent to our contacting you by email and to receiving our email subscriptions, editorial emails and advertorial emails (see below) from us. If, at any time, you no longer want us to contact you by email and/or receive our email subscriptions, editorial emails and advertorial emails, you can opt out of these functions by changing the preferences in your Account. You can contact customer service by email, telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below to assist you with any such changes to your Account.
Sharing of Information Collected with Third Parties
We reserve the right to rent or sell the information we collect from you to third parties.
We also share your information with certain third parties in other circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm and/or ensuring the security of our network and services.
We will share certain of your information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling orders for products or services placed by you. We will share your credit/debit card data only with those directly involved in the processing of the underlying transaction, and who maintain appropriate security measures designed to safeguard such information.
We will also share certain of your information with third parties for the purposes of providing you with newsletters or other communications.
We will provide you with direct access to functionality from other third parties, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Spotify, advertising networks and others. The placement of social media widgets, or advertising units on the Website can permit these third parties to see information about you and your activities via cookies, web beacons and other technologies they place and/or access on your browser or device, even if you do not interact with them.
In the event that we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your personal information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information. We transfer your information as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
We reserve the right to release information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary to comply with applicable law.
Use of Web Technologies
We employ a software technology called tracking pixels (a/k/a web beacons/web bugs/clear gifs) that enables us to better manage the content on the Website by informing us what content is effective. Tracking pixels are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of visitors to a website. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, tracking pixels are embedded invisibly on website pages and are about the size of the period at the end of a sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by tracking pixels to your personally identifiable information.
As is true of most websites, we gather information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the Website, to track the movements of users around the Website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
What types of cookies and other Web Technologies do we use and how do we use them?
The types of cookies and similar technologies used by us and our partners in connection with the Website can be classified into one of five categories, namely ‘essential Website cookies’, ‘functionality cookies’, ‘analytics and performance cookies’, ‘advertising cookies’, and ‘ social media cookies’. Cookies do a lot of different tasks to ensure you enjoy your visit to our Website, for example, they are used to remember your preferences on our Website, to help you navigate between pages more efficiently, to enable you to log into your account more easily and to make sure the adverts you see on our Website are relevant to you and your interests. We have set out some further information about each category, and the purposes of the cookies we and third parties set in the following table.
You can block these cookies and similar technologies by changing your browser setting. However, in relation to those that are essential for the operation or improve the functionality of the Website, this may impact your use of the Website.
We take reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality and security of your personally identifiable information by using industry recognized security safeguards. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information within industry standards, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your personally identifiable information. Our security procedures mean that we will occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer/mobile device. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information. Our internal controls limit access to personally identifiable information based on job functionality.
No Information Collected from Children
The content and services provided by us or our affiliates, sponsors and advertisers, including without limitation the Website, are not intended for anyone under the age of 18 and you should not access such content or services if you are under the age of 18. No information is knowingly collected or retained from children under the age of 13, nor is any such information knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside the Website. No part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 13. Children are not eligible to use any services provided by us and we ask that children under the age of 13 not submit any personal information to us or visit the Website.
Third Party Ad Server Networks
If you want to be removed from our marketing list and do not want us to send you email, postal mail or other messages about our products and services, you can opt out. To do so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “REMOVE” in the subject line.
Manage Accurate Information
Big Beautiful Sky is based in Australia. Please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Website, an Account, or any services provided by us will be processed and transferred to, and be subject to the laws of Australia. The privacy and data protection laws in Australia will be different from similar laws in your country of residence. By using the Website or an Account, or by providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage and processing of information to and within Australia.
If you are in the EU, you have certain additional rights and protections under the law regarding the collection and processing of your personal data.
Legal Basis for Processing
If you are in the EU, we will collect and process your personal data:
- To perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g. processing payments for and fulfillment of the goods you have ordered);
- When we have a legitimate interest in collecting and processing your personal data in order for us to run a successful commercial organization (e.g. to communicate with you about updates regarding your order, to advertise products to specifically tailored for you, and send you updates to this policy);
- Where you have given your consent (e.g. to market products to you, to use Location Information) – please note that you can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com
- To comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
We share your information with selected recipients. These categories of recipients include:
- cloud storage providers including Amazon Web Services located in Virginia, and which currently stores your personal data in Virginia, to store the personal data you provide and for disaster recovery services, as well as for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- IT Services providers that provide us with SaaS services, who we use to store our customer relationship management information, etc.;
- provided you have consented, advertisers and advertising networks including Google and Facebook located in California, and which store your personal data in California, that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- analytics and search engine providers including Google and Heap located in California and which currently store your personal data in California that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the website; and
Data Subject Requests
If you are a user in the EU, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to have certain personal data corrected or erased. You also have the right to data portability, and to restrict certain processing of your data in certain circumstances. You also have the right to complain to your data protection authority if you have any complaints about how we process your personal
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data at any time, and you can withdraw your consent to marketing at any time.
We reserve the right to deny or restrict fulfillment of your request in certain cases, such as when your access to data places another individual’s privacy rights at risk, or the continued processing or your data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation. If so, we will notify you of the reason(s) for this denial.
Questions or Complaints
In the event that you have a concern about our collection and processing of your data, please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to fix it. You also, have the right to lodge a complaint directly with your local supervisory authority.
- We will retain your information as long as needed to enable you to access the Website or otherwise interact with you, and for as long as you or we can bring a legal claims.
After you have terminated your use of our services, we may store your information in an aggregated and anonymized format.
Big Beautiful Sky
PO Box 196
Eumundi, Queensland, 4562
By email: email@example.com
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS, AND ALSO LIMITS THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
Your access to and use of the Website is subject to your continued
access and use the Website will terminate immediately, without any further
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify or update these
for any changes. Your continued use of the Website after the posting of changes
avoidance of doubt, you should discontinue using the Website if you do not
License to Use the Website
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Notification
You may only use the Website if you are 13 years of age or older. To
register for an account, purchase products via the Website, subscribe to
receive any Content or other marketing or promotional material from us (in any
form and via any media) (a “Subscription”,, you must be 18 years of age or
over. If you are under 18 years of age or not of legal age to form a binding
contract in your place of residence, you must have your parent or legal
guardian’s permission to use the Website. To view information on our policy
regarding the privacy of children under the age of 13, please see our Privacy
Registration / Accounts
By providing Big Beautiful Sky your email address, you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to features of the Website and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt-out or change your preferences on the personal settings page associated with your account. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
When you sign up for or use our products and services, you may give us permission to access your information in other services. For example, you may link your Facebook account, which allows us to obtain information from those accounts (like your full name and email). The information we get from those services often depends on your settings or their privacy policies, so be sure to check what those are.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its content, features and functionality, including, without limitation, information, software, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, data compilations and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, are the exclusive property of Big Beautiful Sky, our licensors or other content suppliers, and are protected by Australian and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws, and may not be used or exploited in any way without our prior written consent.
Website Content is selected by our editors and is editorial content. We do not accept or take advertising, except where we specifically indicate as such. We do not accept payment from third parties for products or Content to appear on the Website. From time to time some of the Content may be sponsored or third-party content (“Sponsored Content”) and any such Sponsored Content will be clearly marked as such. When you subscribe to receive Content, you agree to receive Sponsored Content. If you would prefer not to receive such Sponsored Content you should unsubscribe by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. If you unsubscribe you will not receive any Content, whether it is Sponsored Content or Big Beautiful Sky Content. To the extent that we post third party Content, it reflects the personal opinions and views of the third-party authors and does not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of Big Beautiful Sky and we accept no responsibility for any such third party opinions and views.
You may not under any circumstances:
- Copy or print any of the Content, whether licensed by us or otherwise, unless and to the extent it is for your own personal, non-commercial use and you must retain all trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on any such Content;
- Reproduce, download, modify, translate, add to, distribute, transmit, publish, perform, display, disclose, archive, upload, broadcast or sell, sublicense, index or exploit any part of the Website or the content thereon in any medium, either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service or other means, without our prior express written permission;
- Remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interfere with or circumvent any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices marked on the Content or any digital rights management mechanism, device or other content protection measures either directly or through other means;
- Mirror, frame, screen scrape or deep link to any aspect of the Website or access any Content through technology or means other than those provided or authorized by us;
- Access the Website via any automated system, including, without limitation, by “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., or take any action that imposes, or may impose (as determined in our sole discretion), an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Knowingly or recklessly upload invalid data or introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malware or software agents, whether harmful or not, to the Website, or tamper with, impair, damage, attack, exploit or penetrate the Big Beautiful Sky system or network, or otherwise attempt to interfere with or compromise the system integrity or security of Big Beautiful Sky or any connected networks, or take any action to impact the proper operation of the Website and any person’s or entity’s use or enjoyment thereof;
- Bypass the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to or use of the Website, including by hacking into secured or non-public areas of the Website, circumventing any geo-blocking mechanisms or otherwise;
- Use the Website to collect any personally identifiable information, including Account names and e-mail addresses, or use the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes, without our prior express written permission; or
- Attempt to reverse engineer any aspect of the Website or attempt to derive
the source code (including the tools, methods, processes and infrastructure)
that enables or underlies the Website, create any derivative works or materials
of any kind using the Content, whether or not you intend to give away the
derivative materials free of charge, or otherwise build a business utilizing
any aspect of the Website.
User Generated Material
If and to the extent that we elect to accept user generated material, you may have the opportunity to publish, transmit, submit or otherwise post reviews, ratings, comments, feedback or other materials on the Website (“User Generated Material”) that may be accessible and viewable by the public.
User Generated Material must not:
- Contain any material which is false, defamatory, libellous, obscene, harassing, threatening, discriminatory, bigoted, hateful, violent, vulgar, profane, pornographic or otherwise offensive, inappropriate, damaging, unlawful, disruptive or harmful;
- Violate our or any other person’s legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy), contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations or otherwise promote, advocate or assist any illegal activity or unlawful act;
- Create or threaten harm to any person or loss or damage to any property;
- Include other peoples’ personal information, such as another person’s address, phone number, e-mail address, social security number, credit card number, medical information, financial information, or any other information that may be used to track, contact, or impersonate that individual;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, contract or other intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Big Beautiful Sky or any other person;
- Seek to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- Misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization, including Big Beautiful Sky;
- Seek to collect other users’ e-mail addresses and/or their usernames or passwords for their Accounts or other services by electronic or other means for any purpose, including to send unsolicited e-mail or other electronic communications;
- Seek to transmit chain letters, bulk or junk e-mail, whether automated or not, or interfere with, disrupt or create an undue burden on Big Beautiful Sky or the networks or services connected to the Website or install or attempt to install or promote spyware, malware or other computer code on our computers or equipment or the computers or equipment of third parties; or
- Involve commercial activities such as contests, sweepstakes and/or other sales promotions, barter, advertising or offers of sale or purchase of goods and services; or
- Be otherwise objectionable or non-family friendly as determined by Big Beautiful Sky at its sole discretion.
We do not claim ownership to User Generated Material. However, by posting User Generated Material, you irrevocably grant us and our assigns, agents and licensees and other users a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights you own or control to: (i) use, reproduce, transmit, modify, index, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, display and otherwise exploit such content throughout the world in any media, whether now known or hereafter invented, including for any and all purposes, including commercial or marketing purposes, all without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or any other person or entity, and (ii) to use your name, persona or likeness alone or in connection with such uses, without any obligation or remuneration to you. Without limitation, the granted rights include the right to: (a) configure, host, index, cache, archive, store, digitize, compress, optimize, modify, reformat, edit, adapt, publish in searchable format, and remove such User Generated Material and combine same with other materials, and (b) use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any User Generated Material for any purposes whatsoever, including developing, manufacturing, and marketing products and/or services. Except as prohibited by law, you hereby waive, and you agree to waive, any moral rights (including attribution and integrity) that you may have in any User Generated Material, even if it is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. To the extent not waivable, you irrevocably agree not to exercise such rights (if any) in a manner that interferes with any exercise of the granted rights. You understand that you will not receive any fees, sums, consideration, or remuneration for any of the rights granted in this Section. You agree to pay all royalties, fees and other monies owing to any person or entity by reason of the User Generated Material that you post on the Website.
We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor or to take any action regarding disputes between you and any other user and shall have no liability for your interactions or any disputes with other users or for any user’s action or inaction. You are solely responsible for your conduct on the Website and your interactions with other users.
If and to the extent that we elect to accept User Generated Material, please choose carefully the information you post on the Website and that you give to other users. You are discouraged from publicly posting your full name, telephone number, street address, e-mail address or other information that identifies you or allows strangers to find you or to steal your identity. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Website, and to the extent that the law permits, you release us from any claims or liability related to any User Generated Material posted on the Website and from any claims related to the conduct of any other users.
Privacy and Communications
CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
You consent to receive communications from us, whether required by law or otherwise, either by e-mail if you have provided us with your e-mail address, or by notice posted on the Website as determined by us in our sole discretion. You agree that any requirement that a notice, disclosure, agreement or other communication be sent to you by us in writing is satisfied by such electronic communication. We are not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to communications we send to an e-mail address that you provide to us.
Modification or Suspension of the Website and Right to Terminate Your Use of the Website
We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time and from time to time, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, including by adding or eliminating certain features or discontinuing the Website entirely. Any description of features on the Website shall not be considered to be a representation by Big Beautiful Sky that such features will always be included on the Website. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all of the Website, including for Registered Users. We also reserve the right to terminate or suspend your Account or restrict your use of or access to the Website, without notice or liability, for any reason or no reason at our sole discretion. Accordingly, for any reason, and without notice, all or any part of the Website may become unavailable to you at any time and for any period.
If we suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website or terminate your
Account, we are not responsible for providing you with any information or
content. We may also delete your other preferences and interests to the extent
stored within or in connection with your Account. You have no recourse with
regard to any information that we delete regardless of any value you may
ascribe to such information. We expressly disclaim any value you may attribute
to any of your information stored on our servers.
Linked Destinations and Advertising
We do not endorse, and Big Beautiful Sky expressly disclaims responsibility and liability for, Linked Sites, including with respect to the content, products and services provided by the Linked Sites. Any interactions you have with Linked Sites are between you and the Linked Sites and you agree that Big Beautiful Sky is not liable for any damage or loss you may suffer as a result of any interactions with any such Linked Sites or any claims that you may have against any such Linked Sites.
Notice and Procedure for Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
All contents of the Website including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces, or code are: Copyright by Big Beautiful Sky.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are trademarks or registered trademarks and are proprietary to Big Beautiful Sky, or other respective owners that have granted Big Beautiful Sky license to use such marks.
If you believe that any content appearing on the Website, including content created and/or displayed by Big Beautiful Sky or other material provided through a link, infringes your copyright, you should notify us in accordance with the procedure set forth below. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be e-mailed to our copyright agent at email@example.com with “DMCA Takedown Request” in the subject line. You may also contact us by mail at:
Big Beautiful Sky
PO Box 196
Eumundi, Queensland 4562
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website that is reasonably sufficient to enable us to identify and locate the material;
- how we can contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by law; and
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner or the owner of an exclusive right in the material.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Big Beautiful Sky and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with the Big Beautiful Sky’s rights and obligations.
You understand that products offered by Big Beautiful Sky may contain materials that could be dangerous if handled improperly, and you acknowledge that Big Beautiful Sky is not liable for any personal injury or property damage arising from any misuse of any products offered through the Website. You further acknowledge that products may not be suitable for use by children, and you expressly assume sole liability for providing any individual under the age of 18 with access to any products. You hereby agree not use products for any illegal purpose and you assume all liability for any action you take for any action that is contrary to any law, rule, or regulation of any territory.
The information, software, products and services included in or available through the Website are continually upgraded and updated. While Big Beautiful Sky will use commercially reasonable efforts to verify the accuracy of any information it places on the Website, Big Beautiful Sky does not warrant or represent that such information, products and/or services are reliable, accurate, complete, uninterrupted, error free, secure or free of defects, viruses or bugs. ACCORDINGLY, THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND AND YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. BIG BEAUTIFUL SKY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS SERVICES OR RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY PURPOSE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY, AND ALL WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN STATES AND JURISDICTIONS IN WHICH THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY IS PROHIBITED, SUCH EXCLUSIONS SHALL ONLY APPLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED.
BIG BEAUTIFUL SKY DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILTY FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROVIDED, ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED SITE AND BIG BEAUTIFUL SKY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY LINKED SITE. ANY SUCH LINKS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE ONLY. IF YOU CHOOSE TO CLICK ON ANY SUCH LINKS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU, NOT BIG BEAUTIFUL SKY, ARE DISPLAYING ITS CONTENTS AND YOU ACCESS SUCH LINKED SITES AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT MAY BE PROVIDED BY ANY SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES IN VIOLATION OF THE PRIVACY SETTINGS THAT YOU HAVE SET IN SUCH SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance on the information and other materials included on the Website shall be at your sole risk and responsibility. Big Beautiful Sky reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the Website and to make changes to the services, materials, products, programs and features included therein at any time with or without notice.
Medical, Nutrition and Fitness Information
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL MEDICAL, NUTRITION AND FITNESS INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL TEXT, PHOTOGRAPHS, IMAGES, ILLUSTRATIONS, GRAPHICS, AUDIO, VIDEO AND AUDIO-VIDEO CLIPS, AND OTHER MATERIALS, WHETHER PROVIDED BY BIG BEAUTIFUL SKY OR BY OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES, IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN PLACE OF (i) THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, (ii) A VISIT, CALL OR CONSULTATION WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, OR (iii) INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR IN ANY PRODUCT PACKAGING OR LABEL. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IF YOU HAVE HEALTH-RELATED QUESTIONS BEFORE USING ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS OR RELYING ON ANY INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON THE WEBSITE. INFORMATION AND STATEMENTS REGARDING DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION OR AUSTRALIAN THERAPEAUTIC GOODS AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY HEALTH-RELATED QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL OR SEE YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER PROMPTLY. SHOULD YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR PHYSICIAN OR 911 IMMEDIATELY.
YOU SHOULD NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING MEDICAL ADVICE BECAUSE OF ANY CONTENT PRESENTED ON OR VIA THE WEBSITE AND YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH OR VIA THE WEBSITE FOR DIAGNOSING OR TREATING A HEALTH PROBLEM. THE TRANSMISSION AND RECEIPT OF ANY CONTENT, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, OR COMMUNICATION VIA THE INTERNET, E-MAIL OR OTHER MEANS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR CREATE A DOCTOR-PATIENT, THERAPIST-PATIENT OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND BIG BEAUTIFUL SKY, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
THE WEBSITE MAY PERIODICALLY PROVIDE INFORMATION CONCERNING FITNESS AND ATHLETIC ACTIVITIES. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SUCH ACTIVITIES CARRY CERTAIN INHERENT AND SIGNIFICANT RISKS OF PROPERTY DAMAGE, BODILY INJURY OR DEATH AND THAT YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THESE ACTIVITIES, EVEN IF CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY OUR ACTION, INACTION OR NEGLIGENCE OR BY THE ACTION, INACTION OR NEGLIGENCE OF OTHERS. BIG BEAUTIFUL SKY STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THAT YOU CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY NEW FITNESS PROGRAM OR ENGAGING IN ANY NEW ATHLETIC ACTIVITIES.
Indemnity and Release
Limitations on Liability
THE PROVIDERS WHOSE THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF BIG BEAUTIFUL SKY. BIG BEAUTIFUL SKY IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRATNIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH PROVIDERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR OTHER DAMAGE OR EXPENSES RESULTING, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM SUCH PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BIG BEAUTIFUL SKY AND/OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, YOUR DATA OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT AT ALL TIMES TO DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION THAT WE DEEM NECESSARY TO COMPLY WITH ANY APPLICABLE LAW, RULE, REGULATION, LEGAL PROCESS OR GOVERNMENTAL REQUEST. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS BIG BEAUTIFUL SKY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION RELATING TO YOUR ACCOUNT OR TAKEN AS A RESULT OF ANY SUCH DISCLOSURE. BIG BEAUTIFUL SKY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE WEBSITE IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE AT LOCATIONS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE FROM TERRITORIES WHERE SUCH SERVICES ARE ILLEGAL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU ACCESS THE WEBSITE FROM A LOCATION OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL LOCAL AND OTHER APPLICABLE LAWS.
Waiver and Severability
No waiver by Big Beautiful of any term or condition set forth in these
condition or a waiver of any other term or condition and any failure of Beautiful
constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms
of Use is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be
invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision will be deemed
superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the
continue in effect
be transferred or assigned by you. We may assign our rights under these Terms
of Use without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation
hereof shall be null and void.
A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in
electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings
based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the
same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated
and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this
agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
Big Beautiful Sky
PO Box 196
Eumundi, Queensland, 4562